Insights/ Tivoli Marina Vilamoura Hotel, Portugal
Tivoli Marina Vilamoura Hotel, Portugal/
Located just 25 minutes from Faro airport, the hotel is set in the heart of Vilamoura, between the beach and the bustling marina, offering 383 bedrooms. The hotel and surrounding area offers a perfect setting for events, including a newly renovated Algarve congress centre positioned adjacent to the hotel.
This multi-level new-build congress centre is the a great destination for conferences, meetings, exclusive car launches and functions in southern Portugal, and offers stunning event areas, with 270° marina and waterfront panoramas. The ground floor invites guests into an extremely versatile exhibition and catering space, perfect for those who want to inject an element of originality to their events. Each of the two main meeting rooms on this floor can seat 430 delegates theatre style and both can divide into a total of 16 breakout spaces. The main meeting space, situated on the first floor, boasts an impressive 10m high ceiling, can accommodate up to 3,000 delegates theatre style and has both indoor and alfresco catering areas, the latter providing exquisite views of the Algarve coastline.
What to do/
- Water sports
- Sunset cruise
- Go karting and hot lap (driven around the track by an ex professional F1 driver)
Where to eat/
- All of the hotel’s restaurants are good with a huge variety (Pepper’s Steak House,Oregano, Acucar Bar, Chilli Restaurant)
- Paixa in Vale de Lobo was amazing – a real taste of Portuguese cuisine
- Average of 300 sunshine days per year (22°F is the average October temperature)
- GMT time zone
- Flight time from London to Faro – approx. 3 hours
- Transfer time from Faro airport – 25 minutes
- Algarve has 40 golf courses and 5 marinas
- 1 FIA approved racing track
- 8 Michelin star restaurants
Our thanks go to Hosmark Hotels, Minor Hotels and XPTO Events & DMC.